Friday, September 17, 2010

Whoo to the Hoo!

Long time coming for me.....

~Wow, nobody told me that having three boys and the princess peach would take up so much time!  I really meant to get my new blog up and rolling as a personal goal.  My little slice of the blogosphere...my public yet private spot.  Since I have not done it myself, I spent spare time scouring over other peoples nesty crafty homemaking blogs.  Dreaming of when I would have the time to finally put my nesty crafty homemaking and sometimes copycat things down for....well, at least ME to see :)  And don't get me wrong, I will still be scouring my google reader for all my favorite updates!!!

I am so satisfied with my garden.  Mr Sunny and the boys built it for me at the beginning of the season, and hubs--I am eternally greatful!

And I remember when it stormed so bad--if he wouldn't have built it a "raised bed" (his idea)...it would have washed out completely!  awwww...I love you!

Yes...that is the lake that was my backyard!

And how proud I was when  it started producing...



And all of the fabulous things that came out of it....



Dear Garden...it's been a fun ride--still a little bit left in you, but soon, you will sleep under a blanket of snow.  Not too soon though I hope.



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous garden! I am in love with it! And what a fun project for the whole family!

    ReplyDelete