Monday, October 11, 2010

Sweet Baby girl.....are you really one and 1??

As a mom of boys...three wonderfully active smart and funny boys....I was shockd to find out that growing in my tummy, was a baby GIRL.  Ummm....Yeah.  Girl.  I didn't know we could "make" a GIRL!!  I actually didn't believe the ultrasound tech when she said, "I don't SEE any boy parts...."  so I quick made that 4D ultrasound appointment! 
(no this isn't a pic of the girl parts...I thought that was better left alone LOL)  She was sucking her thumb!

Then I gave myself permission to knit something GIRL SPECIFIC!!!

Sweater and hat--feather and fan pattern--for baby's "coming home"
Then our little pink package arrived--just in time for Halloween!

and a SHORT year later-and now taking a few steps on her own...we will be celebrating a first birthday this coming weekend!!!  Happy Birthday my sweet daughter...we are all so completely in love.


.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious...three boys and then a girl!!! I love it, what a beautiful family you have. Thank you for your kind words, it is so very nice to meet you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the hat you made; so pretty!

    Thanks for visiting my blog :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love this post! And that is the sweetest ultra sound picture ever!

    ReplyDelete